My Short Stories

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Puncak, Bogor!! Not to Remembered!

Left : Roby, Me, Lukman, Ardi
I trying make the article use English language ^^ im so sorry if my English damaged. Because im still studying :)

Tonight, I suddenly remembered Puncak, Bogor and my friends (Me, Ardi, Roby and Lukman) now we have a different city. Im in Garut, Ardi in Bogor, Lukman in Solo and Roby in Sukabumi. Three years ago i was traveling to Puncak Bogor. And now, Im looking at photos when i traveling to Puncak. Somehow, I missed my friends, they are my best friend, and it was my last traveling with my friends to Puncak. Every time i listening "Last Child-Penantian". I always remember when i was in Puncak with my friends. It was very sad :') Our memories at there.

In this article, I just want to share the photos when i was in Puncak with my friends. This is just to remembered the good things three years ago.


Otw to Puncak (Me and Lukman)

Roby

Lukman, Roby, Ardi

Puncak, Beautiful Place

Roby ^^

Me and Roby

Lukman

Roby, Me, Lukman and Ardi :')

Lukman, Me and Ardi


Ms Ardi :p

Me :)

Me :D

Lukman

Me :)

Roby

Otw Puncak. Me and Lukman

Me

Roby and Ardi

Ardi

Roby

Roby

Me

Lukman. What are doing, dude ? xD

Lukman

Me :)

Ahh Puncak!!

Roby and Tree :P
I hope, they dont forget these memories :) We are Best Friends. I missing you, Friends!! And i know, you are missing me :') Come on, Lets go to Puncak, again!!! I want to see you again, brather.

I have regards for you ^^ This is my regards :
For Ardi : Hi Brather, you are always be my best friend. I missing you!!
For Roby : Brather?? Long time no see, where are you now? Are you ok?? I missing you.
For Lukman : Hi brather?? Are you okey there?? I want to see your joke again. I missing you. 

For all : You are my Best Friends, Forever!!!
Puncak, 16 September 2010
Puncak, Bogor!! Not to Remembered!! Because its fucking sad to Remember

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Please Coment ^_^

© Story Of My Life, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena